Enjoy a private trip to the Hong Islands with speedboat charter service. Your trip is tailored to your own timetable to give you an ideal experience on each island. Service includes hotel pick-up from 8 AM with check-in at Nopparattara Beach.
Start your adventure from Daeng Island, a small island made of a giant red rock. Enjoy snorkeling in crystal water and marvel at colorful tropical fish. Continue to Lading Island, also known as Paradise Island, a beautiful cove, where you can relax and continue your swimming and snorkeling experience.
Continue to Hong Lagoon with its narrow and secretive entrance and admire its beautiful surrounding cliffs. Next, stop at Pakbia and Rai Islands for sightseeing and a walk along the sandbar. Enjoy lunch on Hong Island and relax, swim and sunbathe on the sandy beach under the trees. You can also take advantage of the option to kayak here! Finally, journey back to the pier and transfer back to your hotel after this spectacular day of adventure!
Prepare for the activity
- You can design your own timetable for this tour
- Please bring a swimsuit, light clothing, beach shoes, beach towels, sunscreen, a camera and sunglasses.
- If you would like to choose the kayak option, this needs to be booked in advance
- National Park Fee is compulsory to visit islands in the program (Adult 300 baht, Child from 3-10 years old 150 baht)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking completed.
- In the case that you do not receive an email from us, please check your spam folder or notify us via email.
- You can present either a printing or a mobile voucher for this activity.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund