Experience the barefoot lifestyle and tropical landscape of the Phi Phi Islands in the Andaman Sea on a full-day tour from Krabi. Swim with colorful fish at Lohsamah and Monkey Bay, snorkel among coral gardens and laze on white sand beaches at Maya Bay.
Free pick-up is available from your hotel in Ao Nang, Krabi Town, Ao Nam Mao, Klong Muang and Tub Kaek Beach, except Railay Beach.
- Klong Muang Beach 08.00-08.20 am.
- Ao Nam Mao 08.00-08.20 am.
- Krabi town 08.00-08.30 am.
- Ao Nang Area 08.20-08.45 am.
Pick-up from Railay Beach
If you are staying in Railay Beach, You must contact the boat in that area and pay the boat fee separately. In order to go the meeting point by yourself before time this following
- Nopharat Thara Pier before 08.45 am.
- Ao Nang Leaf fish statue before 08.30 am.
- Ao Nammao Pier before 08.00 am.
Enjoy a full-day of relaxation on this speedboat trip to Phi Phi Islands, lapped by turquoise waters and shaded by towering limestone rocks. Scene of the blockbuster movie “The Beach,” Phi Phi is a paradise destination just 30 miles from mainland Thailand.
Composed of 2 islets, Phi Phi Don is the larger, known for its fine beaches and coral formations. Above average tourist facilities are available along the 2 beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Lodalam. During the day you can visit Maya Bay, where “The Beach” was filmed, swim in some of the world’s clearest water, snorkel at beautiful Hin Klang, and explore Viking Cave, where thousands of swallows nest.
Discover the hidden coves of Phi Phi Lee, such as Phi Lee Bay, where the limestone cliffs rise straight up from the waters and are only reachable by boat. Snorkel among the coral gardens of Ao Maya and Ao Lo Sama. Completely uninhabited and surrounded by flawless sand beaches, expect to see abundant reef fish and even the occasional leopard shark.
You will also visit Monkey Beach, which is located on the southwestern side of Ton Sai Bay. It is a simply stunning 150 meter long strip of white powdery sand fringed by emerald water. During low tide you can see a colony of monkeys having their breakfast down on the beach.
The morning session will end on Phi Phi Don, the larger of the 2 sister islands. A rich Thai buffet lunch is served in the restaurant of Phi Phi Cliff Beach Resort. Then it is time to explore the island path of Ton Sai which offers average tourist facilities along the beautiful curved bays of Ton Sai and Loh Dalum Bay.
In the afternoon you will have to chance to swim and snorkel at Bamboo Island, a tiny and flat island covered by lush vegetation and entirely surrounded by a strip of white sand and a reef that spreads up to 500 meters from the shore. The uninhabited paradise located 3 miles (5 km) off the northern tip of Koh Phi Phi Don provides visitors with the feeling of swimming in an aquarium.
Prepare for the activity
• It is recommended to bring the waterproof bag to protect your electronic belongings
• This trip is not allowed for participants with heart conditions or other serious medical conditions, or for pregnant women
• The boat is not wheelchair accessible
• Vegetarian food is available on request
• Please note that the itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions or other unforeseeable events
• The speedboat is operated with 2 engines and contains 30-35 or 45 seats maximum (depends on the number of customers)